SHRI LALIET KUMAR, J.M.
These are two appeals filed by the assessee arising from two separate orders dated 24.01.2014 passed by the learned CIT (A)-II, Jaipur for the ...Mar 18, 2016
Ashwani Taneja (Accountant Member):
1. These are cross appeals pertaining to the same assessee for A.Ys. 2007-08 & 2008-09. Since identical issues are invol...Mar 18, 2016
The inordinate delays in issue of refunds, particularly in the cash-crunch times of COVID-19 crisis, have prompted certain taxpayers to take the custody battle to Courts, latest ru...May 20, 2020
Per: Prashant Maharishi, AM:
1. The present appeal filed by the revenue is directed against the order of learned CIT (A)-XVI, Delhi dated 31.01.2013 passed for the ass...
1. We do not find any merit in this petition.
2. The special leave petition is, accordingly, dismissed. Pending application, if any, stands disposed of.Apr 19, 2016
Recent developments in India concerning International Taxation, could be seen as an albatross around the neck for the non-resident e-commerce players. With an increase in complianc...May 14, 2020
1. AAR Application Nos.1615, 1616, 1617 and 1659 of 2014, all these applications are filed by the applicant V M Marine International Limited. All these ap...Mar 30, 2016
Issue No. 204 / May 6th , 2020
“Taxsutra Database”, a true Income-t...May 06, 2020